Being better men today, than we were yesterday
Prepare to have your thoughts provoked...your ego challenged...and your character tested!
I am a man that wants to be a little better today than I was yesterday. I want to keep doing that every day until I die. I'm inviting others to join me in this quest.
Alf Herigstad - Founder, Being A Better Man
- A female perspective...September 24, 2016 by Wally - MenOfAbundance.com from United States
It is no surprise women listen to your show. It's a great place to learn more about men who are looking to improve who we are today. I'm digging the information and look forward to learning much more.
- Much needed!September 23, 2016 by David Westerman from United States
Looking forward to diving into more episodes of a much needed podcast.
- Thank youSeptember 23, 2016 by Jason Blevins from United States
Alf, thank you for doing a show like this. It's the first I've come accross and something much needed whether we want to admit it or not. I'm always looking for great advice. Too bad this wasn't around when I was in my twenties :)
- Good inspirational showSeptember 23, 2016 by Pam Moore SocialZoomFactor from United States
Love what you are doing w/ this show. Keep up the great work!
- Great PodcastSeptember 19, 2016 by Karen Schwab from United States
I am a female but I still enjoy listening to Alf and his perspectives on Being a Better Man. I especially like when he talks about how he practices being a better man in regards to a situation with his wife. It's a great show with good insight that even females can learn from.
- Lost in a BlizzardSeptember 17, 2016 by Kent Trabing from United States
Wonderful story of Alf making his way to his grandmother's funeral as a young man, and in his earnestness to get there, made a foolish mistake. How someone's kindness and hospitality saved his life, saved future generations, including his 9 grandchildren.
- Great MentorSeptember 16, 2016 by Duffash from United States
Alf has a way of teaching that uplifts and inspires. A true leader.
- Loved the episode about working on the weekendSeptember 16, 2016 by YourParentingMojo from United States
"When you figure out what kind of unique value you can provide to other peple, then those people will give you money for it. That's how it works." I've often wondered at the disconnect between how corporations treat people and how the people who head up those corporations like to be treated. Thanks for inspiring me to continue my pursuit of my unique value - I think I've defined it; now I need to get the word out!
- So greatSeptember 16, 2016 by TwoPairPhoto from United States
Such a great, positive podcast.
- Awesome showSeptember 16, 2016 by Chrisb25 from Canada
One of my favourite podcasts, still relatively new but great content and shorter episodes makes it great for listening on the way to work.
- Elevating Show!August 20, 2016 by Louis Di Bianco from Canada
Al delivers an important message that elevates people. He is passionate about appreciating and celebrating life. His show spreads a strong positive energy that we need very much in today's world. I think this show is for women, too. It's about becoming a better YOU!
- How its DoneAugust 19, 2016 by ssitko87 from Canada
This has helped me a lot. The delivery is great, the content is excellent. Highly recomend.
- Great show!August 12, 2016 by Amy Schuber from United States
Excited to share this with the men in my life! Building character & teaching these concept. We all need the insight and support! thank you!
- Effective and Actionable AdviceAugust 12, 2016 by Don from Virginia from United States
Driving down the road I found myself mentally planning what I could do today to improve over yesterday. I then realized that this direction in my thought was a direct result of this podcast and Alf's powerful but simple call to action: Be a Better Man Today then you were Yesterday. Deep and important concepts on manliness presented in a laid back and easygoing, storytelling way. Pulls no punches though. I listen to many podcasts but this is at the top of my list.
- Very Informative PodcastJuly 20, 2016 by leoboy11 from Philippines
Alf does an amazing job on this podcast. This show is very informative and entertaining. I highly recommend people listen.
- Alf Is a better man!July 16, 2016 by Sharnee Melinda Bennett from Australia
Love the show! So important and helpful to men everywhere! I am a woman but I really liked listening to Alf share his stories, Sharnee xx
- Admirable!July 16, 2016 by LornaLi from United States
I love how this podcast values the importance of accountability and character building in men. This podcast is a fantastic tool for personality development! Great and awesome job! Keep it up!
- Great content!July 15, 2016 by AlexP02552 from United States
Hey Alf - As a new Father, I can relate to a lot of what you cover in the show, and appreciate you leveraging this channel to inspire others to become better men. Keep the shows rolling!
- Love it!July 9, 2016 by Mary-Jo Dionne from Canada
Agree whole-heartedly with content of this nature. THank you, Alf.
- Great show to support menJuly 8, 2016 by RecoverySquared from United States
I love this show and your support for modern men.
- Great!July 8, 2016 by Henry Lopez @ How of Business from United States
Love it! No whining! Great show Alf!
- Love the latest episode!July 8, 2016 by Kevin Christie II from United States
I wish every father and husband would listen to the latest episode!
- Great info!July 8, 2016 by BestEverShow from United States
Great podcast for those looking for actionable tips and advice on being a better man! Much needed show for sure! Keep up the great work, Alf! -Joe
- Power Packed Punch of WisdomJuly 8, 2016 by Trashycrafter from United States
This show provides powerful wisdom for men, I appreciate the fact that the episodes are short and to the point with actionable tips, the perfect thing to listen to while shaving in the morning!
- AmigoBuddyJuly 8, 2016 by AmigoBuddy from Australia
Love the show! Thanks for sharing your inspirational story with me to become a better person in life!
- Really good podcastJuly 1, 2016 by CalenCross from United States
Alf has hit his stride and is bringing a truly needed podcast. Every episode is a booster, reminding me in a new way to be a better man.
- Very interesting and intertaining.June 25, 2016 by Jimwj from United States
Manly info from the man-cave. Great value bombs and a lot of fun.
- The Real Men's Show!June 24, 2016 by Mr Hez from United Kingdom
Fantastic resource for men!! Lots of wisdom..
- Great Place for Men to Become Better Men!June 24, 2016 by RockinRealEstateRebel from United States
Excellent podcast that doesn't apologize for manhood but instead seeks to leverage manhood to help men to be better. Great podcast!
- Great stuffJune 17, 2016 by M_Glover_88 from United Kingdom
Awesome focus and delivery. Love the show!
- Great podcast!June 13, 2016 by Sarahjoyalice from United States
This is just wonderful.
- Intentional messages to men!June 3, 2016 by Intentional Mo from United States
There are chanllenges that we face as men. I have been through new worrior program, a program that was dedicated to improve man's life and provide support, years ago and I've always wanted to improve my life. I suggest this podcast for men who want to learn about what is real for men. @intentional Beings
- ChallengingMay 27, 2016 by Daring & Rye from United States
Here is a real community of men that challenge one another! Alf shares how we can actually take action and change what is inside us instead of manipulate those around us. Great content. Keep it coming.
- Very InformativeMay 27, 2016 by BrianHirth from United States
Came across this show and love how much information is shared. Looking forward to even more, Awesome!
- Valuable, insightful, and relatable!May 20, 2016 by Mockaitis from United States
This podcast focuses on the character of men and what kind of person you are (rather than career, money, success, etc.). It is Alf's personal opinion that we should all be on a path of perpetual improvement, which I agree with. Nobody is perfect, and there is always room to grow and improve. This podcast challenges you to take a good, hard, honest look at yourself and identify the things that you know you could do better. One of the episodes I found particularly interesting was about handling conflict like a man. This one is important because we handle conflicts all the time, particularly on a personal level between you and another person. Alf argues that, as men, it is our duty to handle it well, especially when you're dealing with people who matter to you. His strategy for conflict resolution includes: not engaging with people when they get emotional or irrational, remaining calm in all situations, taking the high road, being the bigger person in every situation, admitting when you're wrong, and thinking rather than reacting. Obviously this takes practice, but I think more people should work on this. There was also an episode about the importance of eye contact as a form of nonverbal communication. Generally, the perfect amount of eye contact is between 30% and 60%, depending on the situation. Too much eye contact or too little eye contact can make people uncomfortable, and as men we have a responsibility to make the people we come into contact with feel at ease. I found myself listening to several episodes, all equally engaging.
- great listen!May 14, 2016 by BeatsBeer from United States
This podcast gives us great insight and perspective! Keep it going!
- I love this podcast!!May 13, 2016 by Justin D Williams from United States
Who doesn’t want to be a better man and who doesn’t want to be married to a better man? I think there are so many good men out there, including my hubby, and I love that your showing others that and helping them to be even better. Love this podcast!
- Good stuff!May 6, 2016 by KJBCareers from United States
Will be sharing this podcast with the men in my life :) Actionable tips and good stories that relate back to the point he is making.
- We can all be better menMay 6, 2016 by codevipe from United States
Alf is an engaging host and I've learned a lot about bettering myself as a man by listening. Must listen for any dude who wants to grow and be better tomorrow.
- Nice & NeededMay 6, 2016 by SeeinADHD.com from United States
I recommend this great show. Free-For-All-Fridays from the Man Cave episodes are fabulous. Alf’s commentary is refreshing and authentic, thoughtfully presented and make for a great listen. Subscribe and find out for yourself!
- Glad I found this great podcast!May 5, 2016 by M.C Laubscher from United States
There are very little resources for men out there and I was glad to find this! Great resource and podcast for men that want to grow and better themselves!
- Wow!! Our world needs this show!April 29, 2016 by Jess.Trident from United States
Thanks for this great show! Can’t wait to share with others! Stories are the best way to learn!
- Positive VoiceApril 29, 2016 by AlanB-Tractor Guy from United States
I totally love this podcast. Been a listener for a long time. I think it’s great that Alf has stepped up and become a role model with his content. There are so many men in need of a positive voice in their lives. Keep it up Alf!
- Manhood is a ResponsibilityApril 22, 2016 by MattB4SBB from Australia
One of the best episodes of Being a Better Man by Alf. Thanks for sharing your life learning experiences on how to become a better man or person. Looking forward to hear your upcoming episodes.
- Unique!April 15, 2016 by James, the NEW sweet science from United States
Love the unique niche of this podcast!
- Inspiring show for female humans too!April 15, 2016 by LulieNH from United States
I just listened to episode #36, Eric Williams, and felt compelled to finally write my review of this podcast. Two of my favorite men are in this show: my husband, and one of the men who is responsible for us meeting 3 years ago. Hearing them discuss important topics about family, show biz, creativity, personal challenges and responsibility had me on the edge of my seat, and had me look deeply into my challenges and where I 'gave up' or didn't give things my best. It had me see where I was diminishing my own impact in the world, and how I've been hiding out (especially lately). It inspired me to go out there and be a better human than i was yesterday -- And to honor the stories I have to tell from my past experiences and share them as something worthy and valuable, instead of being glad that they are fading into oblivion because many contain discomfort and embarrassing moments. Alf and Eric, thank you for the insights and great work you are doing!
- All men can learn from AlfApril 14, 2016 by imupat3am from United States
I tell all my friends to listen to Alfs podcast because if we need to improve and need insperation Alf knows more then a lot. Thank you Alf for inspiring me
- Great content! Awesome lessonsApril 14, 2016 by NAObding from United States
Alf provides stories that teach others of the lessons he has learned the hard way. This is a great podcast for men both with and without quality mentors in their life. I love the topics he covers. Definitely thought-provoking and ego challenging. Gentlemen, swallow your pride and tune in to become a better man.
- Excellent podcast, great host.April 10, 2016 by SeruouslyDudeReally from United States
What make a podcast rally good? A great host, and Alf gives of that quality in abundance.
- Better than before I listened!April 9, 2016 by Very Educational! from United States
This show is the real deal when it comes to developing as man.
- Great way to engage for men...April 9, 2016 by Nicole Holland @ BBRShow.com from Canada
...through story. Really interesting and easy to hang onto Alf's every word. Keep on doing what you do here!
- BeautifulDustSpecksApril 9, 2016 by dustspecks from United States
Great mission and great role model. The topics flow and have a great message for the listeners.
- becoming a better man, sets us on a path to a better life!April 8, 2016 by Jay Maresh from United States
Fun, great flow, and enjoyable format! keep up the good work Alf. Being a better man leads us to become all that we were creaetd to be. Thank you for challenging stretching, and encouraging us to be better men
- Freakin Love this Intro! So true!April 8, 2016 by AWomanWithBallsintheAir from United States
Alf is a great host. I am going to forward this to all my male friends! They need it! If you listen to this show, you will become a better man! A real man!
- Great contentApril 8, 2016 by Tron24601 from United States
Great content across a lot of episodes. This gives us something to think about in our strive toward being better. Nice job Alf.
- FantasticApril 8, 2016 by Kaier'n from Norway
This is Fantastic:-) Kjempe bra podcast, gir masse inspirasjon:-)
- Alf you are the man.March 22, 2016 by 3812GWGate from United States
This podcast is amazing. Alf notices and brings up things you will not hear anywhere else. Basic things rooted in the past that are forgotten and neglected in the Age of Foolishness. A great gift! Thanks Alf.
- ExcellentMarch 21, 2016 by Posturedoc from United States
This was an excellent podcast! Greatly appreciate the handwork and time that goes into making this available for us! Keep up the great work!
- A must for all menMarch 18, 2016 by BeOneStepAhead from United States
I subscribed instantly. I highly recommend this show for all men. Thank you Alf for pouring your heart into the show…you are changing lives. (Be One Step Ahead)
- Needed topic to considerMarch 13, 2016 by DeeDub84 from United States
Practical advice on topics of concern for men. Keep it up!
- Unique showMarch 13, 2016 by Aditya of My Seven Chakras from Canada
Alf has great radio presence and a voice that communicates authenticity and sincerity. I enjoyed the wisdom shared about having hobbies and stuff to keep in mind when setting routines. Will come back for more!
- NeededMarch 11, 2016 by Liz Nierzwicki from United States
The world needed this show!!!
- Being more decisive!March 11, 2016 by Bonnie Cribbs from United States
Loved this episode! What a skill that is so important for a man to have and embody. Putting an end to controversy… i loved that definition. Thank you for this podcast - thank you for helping make me a better man.
- A great listenMarch 11, 2016 by Parenting Abroad from United States
I am the mother of a future man. :D There is a lot to mull over in this show. Keep up the great work, Alf!
- Love the focus of this showMarch 4, 2016 by Kpfca from United States
This show focuses on character in men - which we can all learn from - even us women :) Kimberly Falker - Premier Dance Network
- Great ShowMarch 4, 2016 by Pod9955 from United States
Some interesting insights into the ‘man world’!
- Awesome Show!February 26, 2016 by Andrew.Berkowitz from United States
Really great content on this show! Definitely subscribing.
- Listen to this podcast, gents AND ladies!February 26, 2016 by No More Obstacles from United States
Ladies, you can get as much out of this when it comes to understanding your guy as your guy will, but let me tell you, you're going to want you man to start listening to Alf!
- Don’t Judge a book by its coverFebruary 25, 2016 by Koriq213 from United States
This is my first time opening a podcast. My intention is to find something to listen to that could help me grow. I stumbled upon this podcast and got bored by the first episode (introduction) butt then i gave the second episode a chance. And WOW! its was so relevant to me. I have found the podcast I’ve been asking for on my first try.
- No excuses!February 22, 2016 by NYtom88 from United States
I love story time with Alf. And shooting for the goal of being a better man every single day resonates deeply with me. Thank you for your work with this podcast it’s timely and well needed in today’s society.
- Every Man Should Listen!February 22, 2016 by Britany Felix from United States
I came across this podcast in a Facebook group and I'm glad I did! As a woman, it restores some of the lost faith I had in men in general. There are good guys out there and this proves it. I will definitely be sharing this podcast with my husband as he is always working on bettering himself. Side note: I especially loved the Valetine's episde with his wife ... SO SWEET!
- Fierce!February 22, 2016 by Nate Barrett from United States
Loved the beard episode! You be you!
- Where men can be menFebruary 20, 2016 by Kristin @ Small Biz Life from United States
This podcast is for men who want to be better. It's real and honest. No BS here. If you want to improve yourself, this podcast is perfect for you. Thank you for encouraging men to be men!
- Inspiring and Well ProducedFebruary 20, 2016 by TheExitCoach from United States
Inspiring and very motivating podcast!
- Excited to share!February 19, 2016 by Podcast Mom from United States
Great idea for a show - excited to share with the men in my life.
- Men Are What They DO - #pwpeeps - doc and jockFebruary 19, 2016 by JoeShu2326 from United States
This is great stuff man! Keep it simple and keep the message going!
- I was entertained!February 19, 2016 by Michaelalder34 from United States
I just tuned into Alf's beard episode. On title alone I had to check it out but he made a great point of covering his appearance upfront before doing a public speaking presentation! This was very helpful for me to consider on my next speaking engagement to keep the audience focused on my message and not my appearance!
- Man Up!February 17, 2016 by Daniel Bauer @_Better Schools from United States
If you are serious about becoming a better man then you have found your show. Listen. Apply the principles and Man Up!
- Love this podcast!February 16, 2016 by Neeko on fire from United States
I think many men struggle with truly being a man. And Alf shares top quality advice that is truly life changing. Thanks so much for all that you do Alf. Cheers to being a better man!
- For The Real Men!February 16, 2016 by ConsciousLife from Canada
For the real men who really want to be all they can be and continue to grow day after day.
- Love thisFebruary 13, 2016 by Nicholas bayerle from United States
Love this and recommend it for any man to grow! And women recommend it to your male friends! Nicholas and amanda Bayerle
- Great showFebruary 8, 2016 by deanhaycox from United Kingdom
This is a great show and its just fro men :) no women. You have a subscriber
- Awesome showFebruary 8, 2016 by SwannyDawgOz from Australia
Great insights from Alf, listen and be a better man!
- Well Done, Alf!February 7, 2016 by Steven Shalowitz from United States
This is a great concept and Alf is the ideal host! He’s a straight shooter and I take my hat off to him for working to change and improve our culture. Well done...
- Awesome!February 6, 2016 by ItsMeRD from United States
Great podcast, great content and great people!
- Great pod for MenFebruary 6, 2016 by Reed Stiles from United States
As a 20-something year old; I found Alf’s examples very relevant! Thanks for sharing all of these value nuggets! I’m subscribed to be better.
- Thank you so much!!!February 6, 2016 by AlfHerigstad from United States
As the host of this show…I just want to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to rate and review it. Some of your comments were very touching, thank you all so much!
- Finally!February 6, 2016 by What a complete waste of money from United States
Love that this exists. I strive constantly to be a better man , in a well rounded way. Love that Alf is doing this show for guys like me.
- Boom !! Alf is greatFebruary 5, 2016 by Amanda Bayerle from United States
Love the concept of this podcast. Who doesn't need to be a better man ;-) keep up the great work out Alf
- Be a Man!February 5, 2016 by Your College Mentor from United States
I dig it. Good info on what it really means to be a man, be confident, make and achieve goal and be a gentleman. Keep on turning this stuff out!
- Superhero Power! #PWCdocandjockFebruary 5, 2016 by JoeShu2326 from United States
We all have superhero powers! What a great story and share in episode 8.
- Great podcast!February 5, 2016 by DCulve from United States
I love how Alf strives to be a better person every single day! This is a great podcast for men who are looking to improve!
- Good Content & PotentialFebruary 5, 2016 by WinnerWinnerChickenDinner 07 from United States
I like the direction of the podcast, I think we can build on it and add value to society as a whole. I don't know if anyone else is getting feedback on the audio feed? It almost seems like a microphone sensitivity issue from the equipment, just throwing that out there. Josh
- Awesome Intro leading into a great podcastFebruary 3, 2016 by David Specht from United States
Man subjects for men everywhere. Thanks for telling OUR story and helping us improve.
- Being A Better ManFebruary 3, 2016 by Sammy B1 from United States
Absolutely love this pop cast very good information that any man can benefit from. So glad I stumble upon it! The pop cast challenge to a high standard!!!
- My new favorite podcastFebruary 3, 2016 by Fat Father Chronicles Podcast from United States
A must listen and a must add to my playlist. I didn't find this show it found me. Was exactly what I needed in a very important time in my life. So looking forward to more episodes.
- Mantastic!February 2, 2016 by jesse@lifestyleconversations from United States
Alf is great and look forward to becoming a better man with this podcast
- The man you hear on the podcast is the real deal!February 2, 2016 by Lyndsay Lam from United States
I'm proud to be a Herigstad and call Alf my father-in-law. These episodes so far show how amazing and compassionate he is. The man you hear on these podcasts is the man you know if you know him personally. Great dad, brother and son and focusing on helping others and being a better man. If you listen to the current episode with his son Clinton you hear the pure love and strength that Alf has raised him with that's created a better man. Listen on folks, we all have something to learn from and Alf is the man to guide us❤️
- Great Podcast.February 1, 2016 by KamBrooks23 from United States
So far I'm loving it, looking forward to more episodes!
- Man oh ManFebruary 1, 2016 by TsaboTavoc8706 from United States
...this is my first review ever on itunes...I'd like to say that this podcast is revolutionary and ideal for any man of any age. Being a Better Man has particulally struck a cord with me and instantly changed the way I took stock of myself and the world around me, fastatic job and keep up these ideals in which any male can benifit from
- Awesome!February 1, 2016 by Nick @ Five Minutes With Dad from United States
Alf is off to a great start on a very important topic! Men need to listen to this! Great show.
- A great community for great men!January 31, 2016 by Fit 2 Love JJ from United States
Love what you are doing and inviting your audience to be that community of great men, supporting each other to do better and be better every day. Bravo!!
- Love it!January 31, 2016 by Cleaning coach from United States
Going to share this with the young man in my life!
- Great show!January 31, 2016 by T. Basu from Canada
Really enjoying this podcast. Powerful tips on each episode, and a great host with a lot of enthusiasm. Thanks for hosting the show! I look forward to many more episodes.
- Great showJanuary 30, 2016 by bstabs from United States
As a father of two young boys, this show is giving me the guidance to be a better man for them.
- An inspiring listen!January 30, 2016 by StellarStarKaye from United States
Alf opens up with and shares his experiences in a very inspiring way. Well done, and looking forward to future episodes!
- TransformativeJanuary 30, 2016 by RiaWindcaller from United States
I really appreciate men who role model masculinity by being the best that they can without being pompous or pandering. Great show Alf - passing this along to the men in my life!
- Great kick in the arseJanuary 30, 2016 by jbadd123 from United States
Awesome show, Alf. We all need this.
- Wow!January 30, 2016 by Smita @womenpreneursuccess from United States
A much needed topic. Very inspiring and Alf does an amazing job.
- Way to go Alf!January 30, 2016 by The Medicare Nation from United States
A much needed podcast! Real and inspirational for all men! Great job Alf!
- Don't be a boy in a man's body!January 29, 2016 by Todd Officer from United States
Great topic and Alf is a great listen.....Too many boys in men's bodies out there and this podcast is needed.
- Man up, old schoolJanuary 29, 2016 by johnackley from United States
If you feel that you missed something on your journey to manhood, this show will help fill that void. Covering topics like Rite of Passage and confidence, Alf brings millennia-old traditions and values to modern man.
- all men must listenJanuary 29, 2016 by Sheena Yap Chan from Canada
i love the fact that your mission is to become a better man, I believe all men are great, they just have to tap into their greatness. keep it up!
- Great Content!January 27, 2016 by Jeremy Slate from United States
With how much society has changed in the last few years, many men really are missing that mentor or that figure to really teach them how to be a better man; Alf totally fills that void!
- Love this showJanuary 27, 2016 by blissful dad from United States
Love the topics and love the host:) great concept and excited to learn how to be a better man
- Builds characterJanuary 25, 2016 by Simon W Chan from United States
We all go through tough times, this show will surely bring out the best out of us. HIs advice is easy to digest with great balance. Looking forward for more episodes.
- Being a better man is a great thingJanuary 25, 2016 by Coach Faydra from United States
I love the premise of this show. I love the there is a push to be a better man by changing your actions VS someone else changing theirs. I am looking forward to this show taking off.
- Great podcastJanuary 24, 2016 by AnissaMac from United States
Love this. Focuses on men stepping up and being great. Love your Vision!
- Better than quicheJanuary 24, 2016 by Stringfive from United States
Real men don't eat quiche. And they don't make excuses either. But this show helps focus beyond the stereotypes and get to the real deal. I can't wait to hear more. ~Kevin @Everyday_MBA
- What an important topic!January 24, 2016 by @SkeoCEO from United States
The world could us more - "Better Men”. Alf has tackled an important topic and he is doing it with passion. Can’t wait to see where this podcast goes!
- Great conceptJanuary 24, 2016 by Amanda of The World Wanderers from Canada
This is a great podcast with lots of relatable content. Looking forward to seeing where Alf takes it! Great work :)
- Put a Mirror in Front of My Face!January 24, 2016 by LOL noobie from United States
Alf sounded like he was talking to me personally and challenged me to live beyond the status quo. Great thought provoking content. Great show!
- Men, check this out!January 24, 2016 by THEREALMMASON from United States
As men we may think we know it all and have it all together but there is always room for growth and maturity. This is a great podcast for quick on the go info to help you be a better man.
- I'm off to get my bucket!January 24, 2016 by Jetclimber11 from United States
EVERY guy needs this show. Who wouldn't want to become better? I'm off to get my bucket now (listen to E 003) to prepare to be a better dude with Alf's wisdom and help.
- Simple no nonsense podcastJanuary 24, 2016 by Mrunal Pandit from India
This is a new show that holds a lot of potential. Alf with his no-nonsense, back to basics talk reintroduces simple things that we all have learnt but forgotten to practice.
- A Walk In The Life of ManJanuary 24, 2016 by ArJay the Digital Professor from United States
The words Abtract and Visual apply. Well explained and thought out. Break out of bad habits.
- Great Podcast!January 24, 2016 by Therykerdane from United States
Lots of great tips on how to better yourself and change your lives one action at a time. He gives ways to improve and do something to get better everyday.
- Dig deep to learn what it takes to be a better man!January 24, 2016 by Bill Hickcock from United States
Alf leads a great discussion not only in being a better man but what it MEANS to be a man. A high-quality podcast that is both fun and thought provoking! Highly recommended!
- Intentional LivingJanuary 24, 2016 by JayWillis1 from United States
Great podcast for helping you become a better man! A much needed reminder of what the essence of a man truly is and how his worth should be measured. Looking forward to hearing more!
- Great ideas, would like more frequent!January 24, 2016 by newpodcaster from United States
I really like this podcast, there are some great ideas here especially the episode on rites of passage. I would like to see two things, one more frequent episodes, and two, more personal stories from the author on how he became a man himself. Again I think this is a great topic, just keep at it!
- Really needed, thanks Alf!January 23, 2016 by Donnie Halbgewachs from United States
Great metaphor with the bucket of water and stones. Solid info and inspiration. Thanks for doing this Alf! And great audio by the way. Sincerely, Donnie
- Better!January 23, 2016 by CounterCulture Society from United States
Yeah for men!
- We have similar missionsJanuary 23, 2016 by Jodi | Women Taking the Lead from United States
I love the concept of this show. As I'm encouraging women to step up and be leaders and accept the help of men, it's gratifying to listen to this show. We all just want to get a little better every day. Well done, Alf!
- Great StuffJanuary 23, 2016 by Danny Johnson -Flipping Junkie from United States
I am all for self improvement. This show is a great avenue for men to come and be inspired to be the best person they can possibly be.
- FantasticJanuary 23, 2016 by Bruce at Mindfulness Mode from Canada
Everybody deserves to be the best man they can. Alf offers great tips on how to do so. All men should subscribe to this show and carefully listen to each episode Alf releases. Great work.
- No Excuses! Results only!January 23, 2016 by Joel Boggess from United States
We all need inspiring stories, fresh ideas, relevant information, and steps to action. Way to make this show happen Alf! Joel and Dr Pei Husband and wife hosts of ReLaunch
- Great new show!January 23, 2016 by scottalanturner from United States
I love the mission of the show. Useful tips for men to become better men. - Scott Alan Turner, host of the Financial Rock Star podcast
- Good stuffJanuary 23, 2016 by Annaharper from United Kingdom
I’m not even a man and I think it’s great :) well done keep up the good work
- Great mission!January 23, 2016 by Julienm888 from United States
Way to go!
- The world needs this podcastJanuary 23, 2016 by Youngman Brown (Michael Young) from United States
An inspiring show that any guy will be able to relate to and gain value from. Alf has started this podcast off with a bang, and I can't wait to listen for the rest of my life, hopefully!
- Yeah BabyJanuary 23, 2016 by Radiochuppa from Australia
I love that you've had the courage to challenge us as 'men' to grow and take responsibility for how we act and how we live. I love the challenge Alf and love the show.
- Great Concept!January 23, 2016 by Doug - MindDrippings Podcast from United States
I'm looking listening to this show as it unfolds and these interesting guests rise up from the catacombs.
- can always improve!January 23, 2016 by Nuzzi1 from Australia
Love the show certainly something I am going to enjoy a lot more off.
- No Whinning AllowedJanuary 23, 2016 by Kelowna Business Owner from Canada
A simple but important message. Seize the opportunity to be better every day! Nice work Al.
- All men die; not all men choose to LiveJanuary 22, 2016 by Mickiezada from United States
WOW! Choose to be a better man every day...be a better woman, too. This podcast is straight forward, honest and easy to listen to. Subscribing!
- Keep it up!!January 22, 2016 by Thomas O'Grady, PhD from United States
I’ve listened to your episodes and this was an interesting podcast. Every episode have all great point and would love to hear more.
- Great StartJanuary 22, 2016 by mdaciuk from Canada
Really like this podcast. Practical tips on how to become a better man. The show on what does being a better man mean was excellent. "look into your soul". Well done Alf. Can't wait for more.
- AMAZINGJanuary 22, 2016 by Mother Jen from United States
such a great podcast. Keep it up!
- What Does Being a Better Man Mean?January 22, 2016 by Don Hutcheson from United States
I just listened to Alf Herigstad’s recent episode on his illuminating new podcast, which is all about the things in our nature that could use improvement and how to improve them to truly become better, as men. I like the idea of this show and I like Alf’s approach to these seminal issues. Bravo, and wish you continuing success!
- Alf gives us the challengeJanuary 22, 2016 by @thisispawprint, Harold Rhee from United States
Alf is a dynamic host who takes on the task of getting men to make the most of their gifts. He is both take-charge and has some great content and wisdom. Thanks.
- Character Matters!January 22, 2016 by The Marketing Book Podcast from United States
Boy has Alf hit the ball out of the park with this podcast - it’s all about the truly important things for being a real man, a good man, a man of character. What kind of man do you want to become?
- My husband loves it!January 22, 2016 by BeachPB from United States
Alf does a great job of keeping the conversation going about constantly improving every day in each episode. I recommended this to my husband and he is really enjoying it! Keep up the great work Alf!
- Great motivation for menJanuary 22, 2016 by meliniz from United States
Life can be pretty challenging and confusing these days, whether you're a man or woman. Alf shares his words of wisdom to help men become the man they want to be.
- Love the show!!January 22, 2016 by AaronSanchez.2.0 from United States
What a great idea! Love the format, i will be tuning in!
- Episode 2 Was AwesomeJanuary 22, 2016 by BrandonTBM from United States
I am a big believer in rites of passage, and this episode was a home run.
- Great new podcast and concept - Being a Better Man!January 22, 2016 by HGCIII from United States
I like Alf's concept and direction for the podcast - we do need to become better men every day nd need to mentor young men to be better each day - Great podcast - well done and keep moving forward!
- Fun to listen to!January 22, 2016 by Speaking@krc from United States
Alf is an awesome host, totally into this show and it "shows." Havent heard a show as honest as this one in awhile.. 5 stars and passing it on!
- Excuses Do Not Exist!January 22, 2016 by Baldeagle90 from United States
This some great stuff! Alf gives you some great food for thought. Like the good friend who calls you on your S***, but in a clean way. Great stuff!
- Important MissionJanuary 22, 2016 by bweikle from Canada
This is an excellent new offering with a great mission. The emphasis on having mentors to model oneself after, not just on the more predictable climbing of the corporate ladder, but on living in integrity as a man, is a good one.
- Good stuff!January 22, 2016 by taneljappinen from United States
Great podcast for men who are looking to improve themselves. The first episodes are promising :) I've listened the first 3 episodes and I was provoked to have some (tough) conversations with myself... and I'm glad that I was.
- Be Better!January 22, 2016 by sweaterguy1 from United States
This is a great podcast with actionable tips on becoming a better man. The quality is great and the host is so unique! Check it out, and be better!
- Great topic!January 22, 2016 by Gene_HPLN from United States
Really needed topic - how to be a better man! Thanks of the podcast, keep it going!
What's going on here? Good Question...
It's a Blog
The blog will work in concert with the podcast delving into the intricacies of what it means to be a man, though...in smaller slices, zeroing in on very particular aspects. Your participation is appreciated, feel free to start a discussion about the blog in the comment section, many voices are better than one.
It's about YOU
I want my listeners...YOU, to be guests on the show. We will all benefit from the stories of other men in the trenches of life. Use the buttons in the main menu to apply to be a guest on the show, or to simply drop me a line and tell me what topics you would like to hear about. It's your show after all, I'm just the host.
It's a journey, not a destination
If we are committed to being better men today than we were yesterday, it is a never ending journey. Every tomorrow is a new today, so the effort and focus of perpetual improvement has to be re-applied day after day. It's the journey that will make us better.
It's a community
I cannot emphasize enough how important your participation is here. I'm just one guy, but together we are an army of men, all determined to be better men. So comment, interact, like us on facebook and twitter, ask questions, answer questions...be involved. The path is easier when you have friends.
If you don't have a mentor...you SHOULD! Every man can benefit from the advice and experience of other men; advice from men who have been in their shoes, men who have learned from the mistakes you are about to make. Check out the MANTORING PROGRAM, available exclusively at Being A Better Man.